Ready to join us for the Red Tie Gala – Music Through The Ages? Tickets are now Available!
Join us as we once again host our annual Red Tie Gala. This year’s gala will be held at Cantigny in Winfield. Including an exclusive hour of access to the First Division Museum. It is sure to be a fantastic evening!! We hope to see you all there!
Every ticket includes:
2 hours of unlimited wine and beer
Hors d’oeuvres – Artichoke Dip and Buffalo Chicken Dip with Tortilla Chips, Crackers, Pita Chips, Cocktail Rye Crostini’s, Celery, and Carrot Sticks.
Seated meal of
- House Salad or Italian Sausage with White Bean and Kale Soup
- Fresh Baked Rolls with Whipped Butter
- Your choice of
- Mediterranean Chicken (Roasted Chicken Breast stuffed with Basil, Feta, Quinoa, Red Peppers, Mascarpone, with Garlic Herb Polenta, Roasted Zucchini and Sauce) or
- Provencal Prime Rib (2 oz. Herb Roasted Prime Rib with Horseradish Yukon Mash, Crispy Brussel Sprouts and Red Wine Demi-glace) or
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta Primavera (Farfalle pasta with a Parmesan Cream Sauce, Grilled Red Pepper, Broccoli, Zucchini, Yellow Squash and Red Onions)
- Key Lime Pie with Citrus Whipped Cream
Red Tie Gala – Music Through the Ages
Join us for an evening of dinner, music, and supporting the arts, as we once again host our annual Red Tie Gala. This year’s gala will be held at Cantigny in Winfield on Saturday, March 4th, from 6-10 PM, with museum access from 5-6 PM. It is sure to be a fantastic evening!! We hope to see you all there!
Tickets are available at the early bird price of $75 through the end of 2022.
The proceeds from this event go towards funding our yearly Performing Arts Awards. Currently, we offer these awards at 5 area high schools. Each is a $1000 cash-award given to a graduating senior who has participated in the Performing Arts. For more information about these awards and how to apply visit our Awards Page.